BEFORE YOU READ THE ABSTRACT OR CHAPTER ONE OF THE PROJECT TOPIC BELOW, PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW.THANK YOU!
YOU CAN GET THE COMPLETE PROJECT OF THE TOPIC BELOW. THE FULL PROJECT COSTS N5,000 ONLY. THE FULL INFORMATION ON HOW TO PAY AND GET THE COMPLETE PROJECT IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. OR YOU CAN CALL: 08068231953, 08168759420
WHATSAPP US ON 08137701720
STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ON THE NUMBER OF BABIES ADMITTED IN THE MOTHERLESS BABY HOME
This project work was designed to investigate the admission of babies into the motherless baby’s home and cause of child abandonment.
Chapter one described the background of the study and research hypothesis. The chapter discuses the plight of motherless babies in the society at large.
Chapter two discussed about the literature review on the study.
Chapter deals with the three major ways of obtaining the data, this was of drawn through or directly from secondary method of data collection and the method of statistical analysis.
Chapter four explain about the analysis and interpretation of data.
In conclusion chapter five deal with the summary and recommendations from the writer are presented.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Background of the study 1
1.2 Aim and Objective 2
1.3 Scope and Coverage 3
1.4 Historical Background of Motherless Babies Home 3
1.5 The Societal Problems of the Motherless Babies 5
1.6 Statement of the Project 6
Literature Review 7
2.1 The cause of Child Abuse and Neglect 10
Research Methodology 15
3.1 Method of Data Collection 15
3.2 Problems Encountered During the Study 16
3.3 Method of Statistical Analysis 17
Analysis and interpretation of Data 20
Summary and Conclusion 28
5.1 Recommendations 30
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Motherless babies home refers to a place or a home whereby infant baby who has no female parent. While Orphan is one who loss both parents prematurely either through natural death or disaster.
Motherless is a situation whereby a baby or person lacks a female parent. Also motherless Babies home could define as an Institution where infant baby is kept whose mother is dead, abandoned or missing is received and look after them by a charitable organisation or individual, within any physical incident that took place in a while or in a specific period of time like war earthguare accidents etc render a number of children motherless, fatherless.
In most Africa’s for a example, a motherless baby is regarded as a servant or slave to others and they are treated merely without regard. Those whose parents is alive, since they don’t have any one back or rescue them out of their challenges.
In some other societies like America the motherless babies home and orphanages.
The main objective in this project has to do with the statistical analysis on the number of babies admitted in the motherless baby home in Enugu. That is why it is necessary to check critically into the extent to which the number of babies absorbs in the motherless baby homes within the Holy child motherless babies home Enugu.
1.2 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To find out whether the length of time it female babies to bread up is lessthan male child
- To compare the proportion of female in the home to that of male.
- To make recommendation on the abandonment of babies based on my findings.
- To findout the number of reported case of on sex.
- To verity some of the possible cases of child abandonment.
1.3 SCOPE AND COVERAGE
This project covers the admission of inmates motherless babies home Enugu for a period of fen year (1995 – 2004).
1.4 HISTORICAL BACKGROUND OF MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME IN ENUGU
Enugu is the CapitalCity of the EastCentralState and for one time taken the seat of government of Eastern had an increased population due to the discovery of coal, this led to high migration of young school learners and other youths for better working opportunities and good living conditions.
To this good effect, there was also an increase in the number of natural obstacle and incidents which also coupled with the burdens and problems that follow. The government of this days found it difficult to tackle these increasing problems of hazard especially incidence of child abuse, incidence of child abandonment, death of young mother through labour and dither incidents where there is a very serious need for the immediate solution or way of eradicating them.
The childs motherless baby home which is one of the organisation concerned with the relief of suffering caused by natural disasters and for helping those that lost their parents (Orphans) through natural death or other disaster opened a child welfare center at Enugu to cater for the motherless and abandoned babies in order to alleviate the sufferings of their fathers or other relations who may be obliged to cater for the child.
The public or individuals also help immensely towards the up – keep of the motherless babies homes through charitable organization, churches etc moreover, subsidy also come from the government through the ministry of social welfare which also sends most of the inmates to the homes the Eurpses of the inmates in case of death are taken by the relatives of the dead baby on the ministry of social welfare as the case may be moreover death is not too rampant due to care exhibited on the inmates, both by the government, their relatives and also individuals.
ONE MAJOR PROBLEM OF THE MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME
One of the problem of the motherless babies home as follow is described below:
- Finance: Finance is one of the major problem facing the homes for instance, it cost them a huge amount of money in running the homes i.e cost per child maintenance like their food for good refreshing their clothing their health incase of TU health.
1.5 THE SOCIETAL PROBLEMS OF THE MOTHERLESS BABIES
Neglection of babies is a societal problem base they are being treated as slaves/servant due to the absence of their mother.
Motherless babies in African society today are faced with some problem enumerated below:
- Detection/Shyness: Dejection occurs when they don’t have anybody to rescuer them out of their challenge and cannot defend them salves in any area to this regard, there is that feeling of shyness and dejection in them.
- Solation: These occurs when they cannot contribute on issue relation into their mother when ever they are with them makes these leads to inferiority complex in them, thus not being able to socialize and interact them are with their mate in the society.
- Dullness: This is another societal problem which can be found in them because since they lack motherly care, nobody to ask them how they feel, both in school and other areas of life, this leads them into confusion of not knowing where go or what to do in life.
1.6 STATEMENT OF THE PROJECT
This project written from motherless babies has engaged attention of many people.
- It is also seen as a result of poor social economic standard from where child born came from or what we may call poverty.
- This motherless babies may be seem as the result of destitute that is those who do not have homes.
- Also people believe that it is as a result of unexpected pregnancy. Those who Fed. that Family social and economic background is major factor in life concession of abandonment of babies based on their assumption of members of the house hold are necessary for proper up bringing of the children.
HOW TO RECEIVE PROJECT MATERIAL(S)
After paying the appropriate amount (#5,000) into our bank Account below, send the following information to
08068231953 or 08168759420
(1) Your project topics
(2) Email Address
(3) Payment Name
(4) Teller Number
We will send your material(s) after we receive bank alert
Account Name: AMUTAH DANIEL CHUKWUDI
Account Number: 0046579864
Account Name: AMUTAH DANIEL CHUKWUDI
Account Number: 3139283609
Bank: FIRST BANK
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL:
08068231953 or 08168759420